Monday, January 10, 2011

It's Never Too Early to Start Learning!

I wanted to start a blog to assemble some ideas that myself and other early childhood teachers have used to encourage preschool-aged children in their exploration of the world! I have participated in many parent-teacher conversations over the years that generated all sorts of questions and information that I thought many others would benefit from, so here we are!

What I hope to do is give you, the reader, ideas that you can use at home with your children, to encourage early language and pre-reading skills, as well as skills in other subject areas. In this day and age, where children are spending more time with technology and less time with face-to-face interaction, language skills are starting to take a back seat. We can all use some new ideas to encourage our children in these areas!  Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment